Packaging Take Back Program.
As part of our sustainability commitment, Vela Days offers refills for majority of our products in order to help significantly reduce our carbon emissions and allow you to retain your products for longer while making savings on your refill cost price.
Contrary to what we are often told, most beauty products are not recyclable in your kerbside bins due to product contamination and different packaging materials.
Vela Days offers a recycling program through Terracycle for all Vela Days product packaging you no longer wish to keep. This ensures your packaging is properly recycled and that we are moving towards a circular beauty model. It is no cost to send your packaging back to us.
How It Works:
We have designed our Refillable packaging so that the inner component can be removed when it is empty and replaced with a new full product refill. You can return your empty inner pod back to us and we will ensure it is recycled with Terracycle. We ask that you try to collect multiple Vela Days packaging before sending it back in order to reduce the carbon emissions output.
To request a packaging return bag please fill out this form.
• Vela Days Glass bottles - please DO NOT send back broken glass.<br>
• Vela Days acrylic and plastic bottles and jars.<br>
• Vela Days lids, pumps, pots and refill chambers.<br>
• Vela Days cardboard external packaging (please place this in kerbside recycling)<br>
• Vela Days product cartons (please place this in kerbside recycling)<br>
• Products from other brands
For the future
Got a suggestion on how we can be more sustainable?
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your thoughts.